| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dryden, On in August is very mild at 17.3 °C (63.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 78.8mm (3.1in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 15:13 long with an average length of 14:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Dryden, On August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Dryden, On, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Dryden, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 156.1 kms (97 miles) NNW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 247.9 kms (154 miles) WNW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 116 kms (72.1 miles) W
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) WSW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) SSW