| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dryden, On in February is very cold at -14.1 °C (6.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -8.8 °C (16.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19.5 °C (-3.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.9mm (0.9in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:16 long and the longest day is 10:48 long with an average length of 10:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Dryden, On February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Dryden, On, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Dryden, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 156.1 kms (97 miles) NNW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 247.9 kms (154 miles) WNW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 116 kms (72.1 miles) W
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) WSW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) SSW