| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dryden, On in May is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 63.9mm (2.5in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 14:38 long and the longest day is 15:59 long with an average length of 15:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Dryden, On May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Dryden, On, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Dryden, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 156.1 kms (97 miles) NNW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 247.9 kms (154 miles) WNW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 116 kms (72.1 miles) W
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) WSW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) SSW