| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dryden, On in September is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 83.3mm (3.3in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 13:27 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Dryden, On September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Dryden, On, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Dryden, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 156.1 kms (97 miles) NNW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 247.9 kms (154 miles) WNW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 116 kms (72.1 miles) W
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) WSW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) SSW